Friday, January 20, 2012

YAY for Technology!

Okay, so technology has never really been my thing.  Gadgets and gizmos confuse me more than amaze me.  However, I have found in the last several months that the more I play around with this foreign area, the more I am actually learning to like it.  I began thinking about the importance of our children becoming acquainted with these complex machines and realize that the earlier they start the better!  They are like little sponges right?  Lets just pour it all on while they are absorbing!  So, I requested a computer in our classroom.  When we walked in on Monday morning, voila' !     
(Thank you Bubba!)


The kids have been absolutely intrigued and mesmerized!  I never imagined they would be this excited!  They get to play with the mouse, push the buttons and everything!!!  All by themselves!!! 


Does it get any better than this? Well...only if we could get about 3 more of these things!


No comments:

Post a Comment